Popular Posts

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We just got home from a wonderful Thanksgiving with children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
Can't beat that. Here are a few of the traditional festivities. (And someday I will learn how to put pictures in the order I want then.)



Not one....
                                                                                                                                                       

Not two....
but three festive table

Scrabble

Mother and daughter duets

Hand made table decorations, some of which were edible

What holidays are made for

Going through the humongous newspaper ads

Calvin and his great-grandmother

The chefs at work

"When do we eat?"

"Want to see my new toy?"

Inspecting the turkey

"These olives are finger-lickin' good."

Cindy and Calvin taking it easy
Festive touches wherever you looked.

Thanks to one and all who made this, our sixth Thanksgiving in  Utah, such a   memorable one.
We love you all.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like such a great holiday! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great pictures, Dad. It was indeed a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it was so much fun! Thanks for getting these pictures up so fast. (I take it you and Grandma aren't out doing your Black Friday shopping? :-). We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BARB NOT DENNIS: I don't have a gmail account and Dennis says I'm old-fashioned out of it to still have hotmail, but I don't want to change my email account so I remain a woman without a country when I comment on blogs now.

    Thanks for posting all of the great photos dad and for you and mom decorating the table with your presence! I think you got all four generations photographed!
    XO
    Barb
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute decorations! I'm glad you were all able to get together.

    ReplyDelete